Your data are protected by the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended.
Who is your data’s controller?
The data controller is Synelience, a simplified joint stock company with capital of €1,939,744.90, registered with the Nanterre Trade & Companies Register under number 794 114 462 and assigned the business registration number 794 114 462 00037, whose head offices are located at 70 rue Gustave Eiffel, 07500 Guilherand-Granges, France.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect your data via several processes:
- Cookies used by our website
- Receipt of an email sent by using our contact form
- Receipt of an unsolicited job application or a response to a job opening submitted via our recruitment platform which uses the Remo solution.
In respect of the data collected by cookies installed on your terminal, it is important to differentiate between operational cookies and audience measurement cookies:
- Operational cookies only collect data to ensure the optimal, secure use of our website
- Audience measurement cookies retrieve:
- Connection data (IP address, source URL, Internet service provider, etc.)
- Website browsing data (history of the actions you perform on our website).
In respect of the data collected from the contact form on our website, this covers information that you voluntarily communicate to us, including your full name and your email address and your telephone number.
In respect of the data collected from an application for a job with Synelience, the data we collect will depend on your choice between submitting a CV and completing the application form.
The following data are collected by the form (on which a red asterisk indicates required information):
- Your personal information:
- First name
- Email address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Postal address (optional)
- Education and qualifications
- Work experience
You can decide to voluntarily provide additional personal information to us by submitting your CV.
What are the purposes and legal bases for processing your data?
|Necessary cookies||To ensure our website is secure and functioning correctly||Legitimate interest|
|Audience measurement cookies||To measure traffic to our website and produce statistics||Consent|
|Contact form||To allow a user to contact Synelience to obtain additional information about our products and services or to allow the press to contact Synelience||Consent|
|Recruitment||To gather applications for our various job openings||Consent|
Who will receive your personal data?
Synelience demands that its partners take the greatest care when processing your personal data and has established strict measures to ensure that your personal data remain secure.
Synelience may also be legally compelled to transmit your data to the competent authorities, namely by order of a court or another public authority.
What security measures have been put in place to guarantee the protection of your personal data?
Synelience implements all the necessary technical and organizational measures to provide maximum security for your personal data and guarantee a security level that is proportional to the associated risk, so as to ensure your data’s integrity and confidentiality, such that they are not altered or damaged and to prevent access to them by any unauthorized third parties.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the measures we have put in place:
- Your data are hosted in France to prevent any data transfers outside the European Union
- Our website is secured by means of the HTTPS protocol
- All internal personnel who may have access to your data are bound by a confidentiality charter
- Our premises are only accessible with a personal key card
- All our personnel have secure workstations.
That being said, data protection is dependent on everyone following good practices, so we encourage you to take action on your end to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
How long will we keep your data?
|Data category||Storage period|
|Recruitment data||2 years after the last contact with the applicant|
|Audience metrics||13 months|
|Browsing data||1 year|
|Personal information (provided voluntarily via the contact form)||1 year after the last interaction with the data subject|
What is Synelience’s policy in respect of cookie management?
A cookie is a text file that is installed on the terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) of a website user. Softalia’s website issues cookies. The purpose of those cookies is to collect information about how you browse the website. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
Will your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
The data collected by Synelience are stored within the EU, and none of those data will be transferred outside that area.
What are your rights as concerns your personal data?
Synelience’s processing of your personal data grants you the following rights:
- Right of information
- Right of access to your data
- Right to rectification of your data
- Right to erasure of your data (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing of your data
- Right to data portability
You can exercise these rights at no cost to you by sending an email to email@example.com.
All requests to exercise your rights must be accompanied by proof of your identity and must include the email address where you want to receive the response.
If you feel your rights have not been respected or that our response to your request to exercise your rights was unjustified, you can lodge a complaint with your national supervisory authority responsible for data protection. In France, this is: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.